The Benefits of Hydrotherapy
Perfect for aches, blood pressure, and sleep disorders.
Inside and outside of the body, water is a vital ingredient to a healthy life. Hydrotherapy has no reverse side affects and has many positive health benefits. Our hydrotherapy systems use water to heal your body. Soaking in warm water relieves the body from the stress of gravity, reducing the bodies weight by 90%. As a result, there is less stress placed on your joints, muscles and bones.
Bathing in warm water has the added benefit of dilating your blood vessels and aplifying blood circulation. Additionally, this allows for your bodies endorphins to reach your places of pain quicker, reducing your overall pain. Our tubs, built to maximize the benefits received from hydrotherapy, will be a life changing investment.
Hydrotherapy jets bring relief from the muscle stiffness, and aches from rheumatism and arthritis. The hydrotherapy jets give the body maximum coverage, ensuring maximum benefit. Our adjustable pulsation control enables you to choose how much is best for you. Our hydrotherapy jets are push button controlled enabling ease of use for those with diminished strength in their hands, limited eyesight, or are arthritic. As little as 15 minutes of hydrotherapy jet relaxation a day can greatly improve the way you feel.
- Cardiovascular benefits: Increased heart rate while lower blood pressure
- Inflammation: Reduces inflammation of varicose veins, hemmorhoids and tendinitis
- Muscles and Joints: Reduces muscle tensison, joint paint, and back pain.
- Skin Conditions: Alleviates symptoms of rashes psoriasis and eczema.
- Arthritis: Lessens joint pain caused by chronic arthritis.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: Lessens pain in wrist and hands.
- Boosted Immune System: Releases endorphiins which aids a healthier immune system.
- Depression, Anxiety, and Stress: Helps reduce pressure caused by anxiety, depression and stress
- Sleep Disorders: Fall to sleep quicker with an improved quality of sleep.
- Alzheimer’s: A secure, relaxed, and dignified environment for your loved one.
- Diabetes: warm water reduces stress and blood sugar levels.
The Benefits of Chromatherapy
The Power of Color and Light
Color is reflected light that our brains interpret as colors. Chromatherapy is a branch of holistic healing that uses color to induce an emotional response in an effort to achieve optimal health. Certain colors have significant psychological and physiological effects. For example, blue is cool and sedating; red is hot and stimulating; orange is warm and encouraging; and green is balancing and calming.
Chromatherapy has been around for thousands of years, but is now becoming more mainstream. Doctors are using it in conjunction with acupuncture as a noninvasive means of treating ailments such as jetlag, eating and mood disorders, depression, insomnia, migraine headaches and some lung diseases. Employing color light therapy daily can help keep us emotionally and physically strong for a lifetime.
Experience all nine designer color modes by turning the bathtub button light off and on to change lighting effects. Let it circulate through its nine (9) colors or stop it on the color of your choice.
- Magenta an atmosphere of romance
- Blue creates a feeling of tranquility
- Red inspires passion
- White promotes harmony and balance
- Sunburst evokes pleasure
- Green generates healing
- Tidal Fade fades through blues and greens
- Afterburner Fade fades through warm colors
- Color Burst energetic strobe through all colors
- Slow Dance vibrant, slow fades through all colors
Our Aromatherapy Features:
- 10 dramatic lighting effects
- Available in 9-LED model
- Fits standard light niches
- Easy installs in 12V AC, wedge-based sockets
- LEDs last over 100,000 hours
- Lifetime Warranty
The Benefits of Aromatherapy
Relieve your stress..
What is the first smell that crosses your mind. Are you envisioning fragrant candles or baskets of potpourri? Maybe the sensation of sitting in a garden crosses your mind? Can you close your eyes and smell freshly baked bread? Did you smile and feel a little calmer?
Smell is the only sense that bypasses the blood-brain barrier to the Central Nervous System. Through the olfactory system, essential oil molecules have direct access to the limbic area of the brain, which is the center of man’s emotions and memory. Additionally, as in the case of massage and direct steaming or bathing, the oils are absorbed by the skin and carried by body fluids to the nervous and muscular systems for an overall healing effect. In addition to the influence of aroma on the brain, the other benefits of Aromatherapy can be found through the direct pharmacological effects of the essential oils. The direct infusing of the oxygen cells with the oils help to stimulate the body to improve itself; through benefit to the individual emotionally, physically or mentally.
The combination of Hydrotherapy and Aromatherapy is a natural and very
efficient combination, as it offers both the aroma and a delivery system through hydrotherapy in a walk-in bathtub. The ease of entering a walk-in bathtub and the relaxation and benefits of hydrotherapy, multiply the benefits of aromatherapy. During hydrotherapy, a person is submersed in water, either to soak or to exercise. A therapist will instruct a patient on the types of movements that will benefit his or her condition. For example, hydrotherapy can be especially useful to treat the joint pain and stiffness associated with rheumatoid arthritis. The painful swelling in the joints that occurs with rheumatoid arthritis has been shown to decrease through the use of hydrotherapy. If an individual suffering from rheumatoid arthritis were to combine a hydrotherapy session with the use of essentials oils such as Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Cedarwood, Nutmeg, and Yarrow they would receive an increased benefit.
In some studies of cancer patients, the use of aromatherapy has been shown
to help reduce anxiety, nausea, depression, and high blood pressure. In a Japanese study, a lemon essential
oil in vapor form has been found to reduce stress in mice. M.D. Anderson, located in Houston, TX and designated by the National Cancer Institute as one of the first three Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States, teaches a monthly aromatherapy class through its “Place of Wellness” a center within the institution that focuses on helping patients and caregivers deal with the non-medical issues of living with cancer.
Aroma-therapeutic products can benefit you by creating positive feelings
that in turn influence physical changes in your body:
- Headache Relief: Peppermint
- Immune System Stimulation: Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Tea Tree
- Inflammation of the Joints: Eucalyptus, Peppermint (or a combination of the two) Cedarwood, Lavender,
Nutmeg, Yarrow, Clove Bud and Sage
- Muscle Tension Relief: Chamomile, Clary sage, Eucalyptus, Peppermint, YlangYlang
- Indigestion Relief: Peppermint
- Relaxation: YlangYlang, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Clary sage and Chamomile, Orange,
- Respiratory Problem Relief: Eucalyptus
- Fatigue (emotional and mental) Relief: Basil, Clary, Coriander, Ginger, Jasmine, Juniper, Orange, Pimarosa, Peppermint,
Rosemary, Thyme, YlangYlang
- Fatigue (physical) Relief: Basil, Ginger, Lemon, Lavender, Orange, Peppermint, Rosemary